10.29.2009

BOO . . .

. . . GER!

After I woke up from my lovely nap on the train ride home, I saw a relatively cute dude asleep and slumped over in his seat across from me. This just added to the attractive factor, since I understand the joy of sleeping while on forms of public transportation (ok, fine, anywhere). Since I'm not a creeper, my attention turned away from him to stare out the window at the abyss that is the subway. Later, I turn back to see him awake, picking his nose--not once either-- and doing a nasty flicking motion, polluting the train with pieces of himself. My stomach dropped to the floor while my lunch threatened to come up. I wanted to throw my aluminum water bottle at him. I get miffed if people leave their garbage on the train, but this is so much more . . . gaaaaaaaaaahhhh.
This is why I hesitate on instinct when people want to shake hands.


Thought I'd share that lovely gem with you.

2 comments:

  1. I know I've told you this but I love you. This made my night. Thanks <3 xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry and that blog is from my media class LMAO

    ReplyDelete